Wednesday, September 16, 2009

great finds

I found this today. I'm loving it. In fact, i have always loved Real Simple. My mom would get the magazines and they were my absolute favorite to go through. Now I get daily emails of tips, tricks and finds! This latest post has to be my favorite so far.

I've also been searching around etsy.com. They have a similar style and flair, in general, though etsy is made up of many different designers and artists. Because of etsy, i've felt ever so inspired to run to my nearest thrift shop to see what there is to see. I remember finding a great vintage side table (circa 1960) and radio (circa 1940) the last time i was there. But what would i do with a vintage (and broken) radio - i mean, really? Sadly, my role in life right now doesn't allow for too much frivilous spending and/or decorating. But that won't stop me from accumulating ideas! Hooray!!

But my favorite etsy.com find was this seller: FromGraytoGold and i'm contemplating the pucrhase of this lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment