Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Morning

School starts in a week. How does this make me feel? Well, quite frankly, i would rather do many other things than go to school in a week. Of course, pleasant things would be nice. I think just about anyone would rather eat a a peanut butter and jelly sandwich than have to start school in a week and commit to it's intensive 16-week abuse. Unless someone were allergic to peanuts...or bread...then eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich may not be the more preferable choice.

You know, when i really think about it, i guess I don't so much mind the idea of starting school in a week. No, i really don't. I'll get to live with my roommates again and live near campus. It really is the idea of the 16-week long rigmarole that's making my insides feel all jumbly.

As for this very moment? This sunny last-Monday-Morning of my "sumer?" Well, this is how i feel:

I want to stay in bed. Things just seem easier there.

Goals for today:
Find something colorful and unique. And then write a blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment