Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rugs rugs rugs!

When I was in Portland, ME this summer I went into a fabulous store called Company C. I signed up for a mailing list while I was there and I periodically get emails from them about new promotions, sales and events. Granted, I don't live in Maine or Mass. (where their locations are) nor do I really have the means at this point to buy much of their stuff!!

Despite this - I love to look around. And boy, do I look around.

<--- I've had a particular fetish, lately, for rugs. Like this one!


I'm fascinated by these rugs. Really, I am. I find myself having visions of where to use them and how and how I could build an entire room off of a color scheme or style of a RUG! (I know, I know. Just call me crazy ;)!! )

Check out my other favorites at
Anthropologie!

No comments:

Post a Comment